Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breakfast

I'll say it again because I can't get tired of it...I love breakfast.



I especially like eggs for breakfast, not quite this many eggs, but still...

And I like pancakes for breakfast, and look at that fruit!:



And most importantly, we can't forget the coffee (and the delicious shortbread):



And I'm not the only one who feels this way about this all-important meal...

“He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart”
C.S. Lewis quotes

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast."
John Gunther

"Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper."
Francis Bacon (haha, I wonder if he eats bacon for breakfast!)

"I myself prefer my New Zealand eggs for breakfast."
Elizabeth II

And one of my favorites that recently had a starring role in the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie...

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Lewis Carroll

Happy Thursday and happy breakfasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment